So I'm so excited to share that I'll definitely be at the "PETA2 Experience" this Saturday at PETA's new headquarters. The "PETA2 Experience" is everything you love animals and want to help make the world a safer and kinder world for them. All you have to do is register (its FREE) & show up Saturday for a crash-course in Animal Rights. They'll be free (AMAZING) vegan food from Native Foods, gift bags for the first 100 people in the door & lots of free info. They'll be celeb guest speakers like STEVE-O & yours truly, so don't be late! :) I'll be there to answer all of your questions about going veg! See you then!
Time: 10 a.m.– 6 p.m.
- Price: FREE!
- Look forward to:
- Talks and panels led by peta2 staff and superstar activists
- Celebrity guest speakers—Steve-O in L.A. and stay tuned for the Chicago announcement!
- A vegan cooking demonstration
- Free vegan food donated by Native Foods Café!
- Tons of free stickers, leaflets, and DVDs to take home
- peta2 merchandise available for donations
- The world's largest McCruelty protests (ShareLos Angeles and Chicago)
- Cruelty-free goodie bags for the first 100 people who walk in the door!